Sunday, May 6, 2007

Another reason to love Savannah

We went to the Fine Arts Festival on River Street yesterday, and it was wonderful. I managed to get some pretty decent pics, so I thought I'd share them with y'all.



These folks are from the Kokomo Dance Collective, and they were awesome. I can't even begin to imagine dancing in the kind of humidity we had yesterday, and in black pants, too.





This is the Savannah River Queen, one of three ferries that bring people to and from Hutchison Island on the river. Some other river traffic I saw yesterday:

This the Cap Melville, out of Monrovia, carrying some kind of cargo.



And a tug boat pushing a barge downriver.


All in all it was a beautiful day; the music and dancing were great, I saw some fabulous artists (although I couldn't afford to buy!), and my daughter, Katie had an awesome time.





As you can see.

No comments: