Thursday, May 24, 2007

An e-mail addy, and some thoughts on what's to come


Hi kids, and a big "hi" to some of the folks who've apparently stumbled on this site from as far away as Argentina. I've added an e-mail address to my profile: southernsnowball@gmail.com so if you feel shy about leaving a comment (which you shouldn't!), e-mail me.


I've also been giving some thought to topics I want to cover in this blog, and I've come up with this list:

The Confederate Flag
Churches
Beer and why I can't buy one on a Sunday
Grits
Southern food vs. Canadian Food

If you have some topics you think I should cover, let me know.


Stay tuned.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canadian Food Rocks!!!! (which I know you know!)

Argentina, eh? That's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi Southern Snowball...what a great blog name. I'm from Toronto...how's the weather in Georgia??

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...Canadian food. Mmmmm...Southern food. Is there a such thing as southern Canadian food? I wonder. I'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

ok, so what exactly is "Canadian Food"?? Having had Canadian food all my life, I don't think its really any different from northern or midwest american food. I will say that I do think that there is more of an english, scottish influence. Anyway, my vote is for good old fashioned southern cooking.