Monday, June 25, 2007

1000 Hits!


I just want to say a quick thank you to The Rotten Correspondent. She was my 1000th visitor. When I started, I was thinking maybe a couple of people I know would read this thing, and while I still believe most of the hits on the counter were from my Mom and Dad, I'm still kind of giddy that in the span of just over a month, you guys drove the hit counter up to one thousand. I love you all. No, really. Even you, Guy-From-Germany who always drops by but never comments.

3 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

WOW! I'm honored. Maybe one day I can follow in your footsteps. I absolutely LOVE your blog and look forward to it every day. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

hehe :)

Don't forget Boris!!!

He was very much part in luring tourists for fly-feeding :P

May your day reveal much wonder :)

.()()
(",)
((")(")

Tracey said...

I've got a guy from France like that...maybe they hang out?Congrats!