Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

My God, I love Savannah.

I was driving home from work this afternoon, when I got tailgated by a hearse. It was a lovely one, with swanky red brocade curtains. Older model (probably 1980's), but it obviously was still in use. It had a bumper sticker for the funeral home on it.

He rode my bumper (even though I was already going over the speed limit in the right hand lane), zoomed around me, and then the driver flipped me off. He must have been dong at least 90 miles an hour.

It made me think of this commercial from Aiwa Sound




I wonder if he was afraid his passenger might suddenly wake up?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that was the problem.... his passenger did wake up!

the rotten correspondent said...

At least the driver was the only one flipping you off. Gotta look at the positives.

BTW - I agree about weird verification codes. This time is omlzo. Is it telling me I'm slow?? jen??

Gurnal said...

My rule is always keep one of those old-school Polaroid cameras within reach in the car...just to capture the other driver's indiscretion for posterity.

Plus it's fun.

Jen said...

I laughed all the way home, honestly. I've seen a lot of bizarre stuff driving around this area. Keeps things interesting.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee Jen that is hilarious.

And if you'd been seen flipping one back people would quite possibly have thought you were the most evil woman on earth.

I think he's on to a winner.

Great Utube ad by the way.
Very funny.

guktg - hmmm, sounds like a Star Trek character.