Wednesday, August 8, 2007

They got a name for the winners in the world

I was going through my blogroll, and realized there was someone on the list who doesn't have an award, so I decided to pass along my award from yesterday on to:



Flutterbot (although the actual title is Flutterbots and Roboflies, either way, very cool)


So Flutterbot, here ya go...




She has one of the coolest profile pics I've ever seen, and she's a very talented graphic artist. I know y'all have seen her over her a few times, and she never hesitates to leave a nice comment. She was also one of the first blogs I discovered when I signed on here. Go on over and see her!




I've got more to write, but it will be later. Stay tuned for "The Seven Plagues of Guyton, GA".


Quick update: For all y'all asking for audio clips to hear my voice, you can now go to my profile and hear my voice. A couple of people have had to download the clip to hear it, but at least you've got access to it. It's my generic demo that I've been using to try to get commercial work, so it's a mishmash of promos and commercials I've done. And yes, I've done all the editing on these myself.

6 comments:

Flutterbot said...

Awe how so very thoughful! Thank you! It means so very much getting my first blog award from you!

:) thanks again Jen!

Tawnya

Jen said...

You deserve it! You've always been cool to me whenever I've dropped by your place, so a little bling for your blog (aw, crap, did I just say bling?) is well deserved.

the rotten correspondent said...

Oh my god, your voice is FABULOUS!! I've been really wondering what you sound like and let me tell you it was definitely worth the wait.

And I don't think you sound at all like Pam Anderson...

Anonymous said...

Hey that was great! I not only got to hear your voice (which is a genuine radio voice alright) I also learned I may have ADHD.

I don't think you sound like Pamela Anderson either, now Loni, that's a different matter entirely.

Jen said...

*blushes* That's a lot of praise, especially from you WT. And yes, after reading your blog, I'm pretty sure you have ADHD.

I don't think I sound like Loni Anderson, either...but I do several different versions of "me", so there ya go.

And RC I'm glad I lived up to your expectations, whatever they were.

And if anyone knows of anyone looking for a voice that works cheap...

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was nice to hear your voice! But you sound different than I expected - I thought you'd sound taller. (JUST KIDDING! You have a terrific radio voice and I'd listen to you if you reached So. Cal.)